Citizenship (Naturalization) can be the most rewarding outcome for a client and his attorney. Usually this is the final step in one’s immigration journey, at Tadeo & Silva we make sure it is an easy one for this special milestone. No matter your concerns, complications, or obstacles, our attorneys makes sure we have a strategy before we submit your application and before we appear for your interview.
The Tadeo Law Firm can handle all types of citizenship cases and processes, including:
- N-400 applications for naturalization
- N-600 certificates for citizenship
- N-648 medical certifications for disability expectations
- N-336 requests for hearing on denied naturalization applications
- Responses to Requests for Evidence (RFE) and Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID) for pending naturalization/citizenship cases
- Motions to Reopen or Reconsider with USCIS for denied cases.